This is an opportunity for term/contract work, assisting in the development of business plans for international clients. While the initial work will be project-based, there is significant opportunity to grow the role into a more permanent engagement.
Auxesys seeks capable individuals to assist with the development of financial models, financial projections, and key supplementary materials. The successful candidate should have an interest in finance and accounting, and a firm grasp of introductory and intermediate concepts.
- Coordination with Auxesys executive to develop additional deliverables and strategy
- Review of business plan components (e.g. market research, operational plans, strategic components, etc.)
- Development of financial models
- Publishing of key financial statements (projections)
- Development of supplementary materials (chars, graphs, diagrams, etc.)
- Development of strategic options, alternatives, and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Highly organized
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience with G Suite / Google Drive
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with video conferencing tools (e.g. Hangouts Meet)
- Competence with scheduling / calendar tools
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Trello)
- Experience with creative development tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator)
Auxesys is willing to invest in the training of certain candidates, should they possess only some of this requirements, though strong math and accounting skills are a prerequisite.
Interested applicants should respond with:
- Short cover letter
- A screening interview booking: https://calendly.com/auxesys/auxesys-collaborator-call